For the past 5 years, we have sponsored Seeds of Hope, a unique youth leadership experience. This week-long program encourages young women to be the seeds of change by cultivating their leadership potential in an environment focused on the Felician Core Values (Respect for Human Dignity, Compassion, Transformation, Solidarity with the Poor, and Justice & Peace).
June 16-22, 2019
What to Expect
The Seeds of Hope program includes:
- Leadership training sessions focused on the concept of being a servant leader
- Community outreach to those in need
- Daily Mass and opportunities for the Sacrament of Reconciliation and Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
- Planning of a service project to be led by the participant upon her return to her school/community
- Sharing of ideas and values with peers from across North America
- Fun activities on the grounds of Maryville Retreat Center, including beautiful Lake Elliott
Who Can Apply
Seeds of Hope is offered to female students entering their sophomore and junior years in any Felician-sponsored high school or a high school with a Felician presence.
Deadline to Apply
The deadline to apply has been extended, however only a limited number of spaces remain. For more information, please contact Caroline Stanfill at firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-650-7936 for more information.
Participants pay a fee of $100, which includes all meals, programming, and lodging.
Maryville Retreat Center in Holly, MI (approximately one hour from Detroit).
All participants are responsible for arranging their own transportation to Seeds of Hope. Transportation scholarships are available. For more information, please contact Caroline Stanfill at email@example.com or 724-650-7936.