Empowering young women to be leaders in the world
For girls completing grades 9-12
June 13-18, 2022
Maryville Retreat Center
Seeds of Hope brings together high school students, peer leaders and adult mentors to give young women an opportunity to explore and enhance their talents, goals and capacity for leadership.
- Earn 40 documented hours of leadership training and 20+ service hours for your college resume.
- Network with peers and professional women from across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
- Design and implement your own service project.
- Step away from life’s distractions and explore your personal spirituality.
- Receive a year of mentorship from a successful professional woman leader.