- This event has passed.
Walk of Remembrance
September 16, 2023 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm EDT
On the Angela Hospice Grounds
Join Us Saturday, September 16th from 9am to noon for this family-friendly event, celebrating those we’ve loved and lost. The Walk of Remembrance will take place rain or shine on our picturesque grounds. Come between 9 and noon and walk the 2.2-mile route at your leisure. A rock painting activity adds special meaning to the morning as well.
Walk of Remembrance Teams
Teams are an important part of our Walk of Remembrance. Forming a team is a great way to honor your loved one and do something positive to help others. Many team captains find it to be a meaningful and deeply rewarding experience — one that can bring you together with family and friends, all in memory of your loved one.
Why Form A Team?
- To honor a special loved one
- To support in a tangible way the work of Angela Hospice
- To unify a group of people and make a difference in the community
How Do I Form A Team?
- It’s simple! Just complete a Team Sign Up Form.
- There is no set number of team members.
- We’ve had teams of 2 people up to 30!
- First, talk to your friends and loved ones – they may want to be part of your team or support you with a donation!
- Then start fundraising! Here are some simple ways to do fundraising for your team:
- You can easily tell others about your team by creating a FACEBOOK FUNDRAISER.
- Use the sample letter and social media posts at the end of this package to tell your friends and family about your team and ask for their support.
- Plan a fundraising event!
All proceeds will benefit Angela’s Hospice charitable programs.
Angela Hospice Community Outreach & Event Specialist