Seeds of Hope Participants
Thank you for your interest in the Seeds of Hope Youth Leadership Conference, to be held June 13-18, 2022, at the Maryville Retreat Center in Holly, Michigan.
Seeds of Hope is a unique leadership program for young women who have completed grades 9-12 designed to empower young women to be leaders in the world today. Benefits of participating in Seeds of Hope include the opportunity to:
- Earn 20+ community service hours and 40 hours of leadership training.
- Build your resume for college and job applications.
- Be matched with a successful professional woman mentor for a year.
- Explore different forms of prayer and meditation.
- Network with peers from across the United States, Canada and Mexico.
Participants pay a fee of $100 and the cost of their travel. It is the desire of the Felician Sisters that finances not hinder any young woman from participating in Seeds of Hope, therefore scholarships are available upon request.
If you have any questions about participating in the Seeds of Hope Youth Leadership Conference, please contact program outreach coordinator Caroline Stanfill at email@example.com or 724-650-7936.