We welcome you to join us in this ongoing challenge to perform service for people in need in your community! We will provide a theme and share a video with inspiration from the Felician Sisters whose lives are dedicated to providing service to others. Share this video to help create a movement of love and action through volunteer service. Below are ideas for what you can do, or be creative with your own talents, time and resources. Then, at the end of each challenge, gather with us for a virtual conversation to discuss what you did, or hear from others.
Challenge #1: Food Insecurity
Ways you can meet the challenge:
- Donate food to your local food pantry
- Volunteer at your local soup kitchen
- Make a meal for a person in need
- Advocate for food security at Bread.org
- Be creative with your own skills and resources
Volunteer alone, as a family, or with an organization. Spend ten minutes or ten hours, it makes a difference! When we all do it, the difference is magnified.