Virtual Discernment Groups
Sr. Desiré Anne-Marie Findlay has begun a Zoom group for discerners under the age of 50 who are interested in speaking with religious sisters under the age of 50 who come from a variety of congregations. Sr. Desiré has also launched a Zoom discernment group for women who specifically want to learn more about the Felician Congregation.
If you would like information about the Zoom discerners groups, please contact Sister Desiré Anne-Marie Findlay at firstname.lastname@example.org or 909-706-2238.
Below are some websites that contain helpful information to guide you through the discernment process.
- A Nun’s Life - www.anunslife.org
- VISION Vocation Network - www.vocationnetwork.org
- Paths of Love: Catholic Vocation Discernment - www.pathsoflove.com
- Catholics on Call - www.catholicsoncall.org
- United States Congress of Catholic Bishops - www.usccb.org
Below are some blogs that contain helpful information to guide you through the discernment process.
- Religious Life for Beginners - sistalogue.blogspot.com